This is me Para Gliding in Italy, Wow, it was amazing. I thought i was going to be much for scared than i was. I actually wasnt too scared. Before it and waiting for the wind to pick up before i ran off the mountain was so nerve racking. After the take off it was so beautiful, flying over the mountains and looking over the lake. The day i did it (Sunday 22nd) wasnt the best day because there were some low clouds around but just to be up there was amazing! The landing was good, apprantly i did really well. I was probably only up in the air for 10-20 minutes, i'm not sure its hard to say. I was so wobbley when i landed!! WOW! I want to go again!! I want to learn how to fly by myself now!
Bye for now!
Monday, June 23, 2008
Para Gliding
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Yee Haa!
Looks great!!!
How do you land? On your feet ... or rolling ..or does the tandem-person land first, under you?
Post a Comment