Hello,
Sorry it’s been a very long time, its just I haven’t done anything really exciting, but I just thought I would let you all know I’m still alive and kicking! Easter wasn’t very exciting and the holidays weren’t at all very exciting. On Easter day I went to church with the family, yes I know I did say I would never go again but I just thought since it was Easter I would go. It was still not very fun and I couldn’t see what was happening. Wasn’t much different to the last time I went, except the time did go quicker. I went to Milan in the holidays with Jackie. Jackie for you that don’t know is another exchange student from Australia that lives close by well she is now moving to my town. Jackie and I went to Milan for the day, since I hadn’t ever been there. I saw some very beautiful things and some very strange things! There were a lot of red Indians playing on the street, the music was so peaceful. The “Duomo” was such an amazing building. We walked to the top of it and saw the view. You could see so far and it was such a beautiful day! Going back to school after the holidays wasn’t much fun! I need to start talking me, so if someone can send me some confidence, that would be great! Thanks!! School has got a bit better now, I wrote a letter to the class and since then it has been better and I have started talking more Italian. Italian is hard but I can only learn by my mistakes. The family I am in is good, nothing to complain and nothing to boast about but it’s good. When Jackie moves to my town it should be better, we should be able to do more stuff together, especially in the afternoons after school. Tomorrow night I am going out with some people from school for dinner. Jackie is moving on Saturday. The time I have been here has gone so quickly. I have been here for now over 2 months! I’ll be home before we know it! I have only got about 2 months of school left and then 3 months holidays. The weather is defiantly warming up, I think today was 22 degrees. I went to a gym to just have a look at what was available and who would have thought, there is another Australian boy there. Out of all the gyms I could have gone too. I don’t know anything else about him but hopefully I will b able to meet him and find out where he’s from etc.
Well that’s about all really for now. Haven’t been doing much apart from school.
Bye Bye! Xo
See you all soon!
Friday, April 4, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Hey Meg it is great to see another blog entry. Keep them ooming.
Tim
Love the blog Meggy, keep it coming! (also I put a link to your blogg and the RSS feed on my mini-sites page)
brettwatson.com --> mini-sites --> meg in italy
Chat soon,
Brett
Post a Comment