Ciao,
Haven't got used to this blog yet. Never used one before..
I have now been in Italy for 12 days, 12 days full of new exciting experiences. It has been quite hard at times. I'm missing home a lot. Once i have fully adjusted to my new lifestyle i will have the best time. I haven't yet seen much of Italy.I've been to a famous garden in Varese. Varese is the closet big city to Arsago Seprio. Arsago Seprio is where my host family lives and where i will be living for the rest of the year. I am going to Milan this weekend with the Family, we are getting a train in early so we have the whole day to look around.
I started school on the third day i arrived. I went in with my host Dad, Giorgio the day before just to have a look around and see what class i was in etc. The class i went to my first day was lovely, everyone was so welcoming and wanted to know everything about me. The second day of school i was moved classes, the teachers thought i would do better in this other class. Moving was kind of annoying because i was just getting along with quite a few people. This new class is really lovely, they weren't so welcoming but now its great. School is 6 days a week, the day starts at 8 am and finishes at 1:10. On Friday and Saturday school ends at 12:20. I am up at 6:30 every school morning and getting the bus at 7. It is so very cold over here at the moment, i walk to the bus stop in about 2 -4 degrees! School isn't very fun for me because i don't know what is being said. English is fun though, they do English as a second language. Next English lesson we are going to be studying Tasmania! All my class mates are helping me learn Italian so that's good and there taking me to Milan and to get pizza soon!
I went to church last Sunday with Lorodana (host mum) and Francesca (host sister). I really didn't enjoy it much, i couldn't see what was happening and i didn't understand what was being said! I don't think ill be going again!
Thats all from me for now.
Hope to see some comments!
Ciao.
P.S More photos will be up soon.
Haven't got used to this blog yet. Never used one before..
I have now been in Italy for 12 days, 12 days full of new exciting experiences. It has been quite hard at times. I'm missing home a lot. Once i have fully adjusted to my new lifestyle i will have the best time. I haven't yet seen much of Italy.I've been to a famous garden in Varese. Varese is the closet big city to Arsago Seprio. Arsago Seprio is where my host family lives and where i will be living for the rest of the year. I am going to Milan this weekend with the Family, we are getting a train in early so we have the whole day to look around.
I started school on the third day i arrived. I went in with my host Dad, Giorgio the day before just to have a look around and see what class i was in etc. The class i went to my first day was lovely, everyone was so welcoming and wanted to know everything about me. The second day of school i was moved classes, the teachers thought i would do better in this other class. Moving was kind of annoying because i was just getting along with quite a few people. This new class is really lovely, they weren't so welcoming but now its great. School is 6 days a week, the day starts at 8 am and finishes at 1:10. On Friday and Saturday school ends at 12:20. I am up at 6:30 every school morning and getting the bus at 7. It is so very cold over here at the moment, i walk to the bus stop in about 2 -4 degrees! School isn't very fun for me because i don't know what is being said. English is fun though, they do English as a second language. Next English lesson we are going to be studying Tasmania! All my class mates are helping me learn Italian so that's good and there taking me to Milan and to get pizza soon!
I went to church last Sunday with Lorodana (host mum) and Francesca (host sister). I really didn't enjoy it much, i couldn't see what was happening and i didn't understand what was being said! I don't think ill be going again!
Thats all from me for now.
Hope to see some comments!
Ciao.
P.S More photos will be up soon.

8 comments:
Come siete Megan? Spero che possiate leggere questo! Sto usando http://babelfish.altavista.com/ per fare la traduzione.
No i couldnt read it, i got my english friend to read it!
We just had a look at my house on google earth!
it was exciting!
can you please send me the picture that you got from google earth of my house?
wkjjHi Meg, its good to see you are settling in. have fun.
Kev
Hi Meg, Looking forward to a new posting! How many minutes of your 100 minutes of computer time have you used up so far!
Did you get in touch with Leila?
hi meg - great to hear the first instalment of your adventures! we're all fine here except linden broke his arm at the skate park. I'm trying to get my head back into work and roger has his film premiere next week. Looking forward to hearing more from Meg in Italy! Have fun with the Italian lessons!
Hey Meg,
Fantastic you got your blog up and running, can't wait to hear more about your adventure. I'll be sure to print out your posts for nan and pop and also the pictures you put up on Flikr.
I think i have finally got every working! yes thank you, please show Nan and Pop. I will be writing a letter soon and sending some post cards to the family.
i will be writing a letter and i will send a postcard soon. but it will about 2 - 3 weeks to get there.
oh Good luck to both of you with the movie premier and your book.
thank you for the huon pine dragon!
more photos will be up soon.
Post a Comment